2014/05/10

Super nuturition the Chia Seeds!

IMG 1542

Hello everyone! If I may share my personal joy I became a father to another baby girl on the April 22nd 2014, at 18:07. I had my first baby girl three years ago so I did have a little time to get wiser and be experienced with the fatherhood. Every time it amazes me what women had to go through and how well they handle everything. I thank my wife for giving a safe birth to my daughter, being a wonderful wife to me and a great mother to my daughters. And all the women out there, much appreciations from all of us (of course, me included)what you have done for every single days for the love ones.

 


So every time my articles are about some gadget. I know you were expecting something to do with the iPhones again. Haha, not this time. Becoming a father of two girls I started thinking about my health…(Yes, I know, I should have been..)

I am going to introduce the Chia Seeds today.

The Chia seeds had been the main form of nutritions of Aztec and Maya people in Mexico from long long time ago. The chia is called "Salvia hispanics"formally and the species of flowering plant in the mint family. The word "chia" is derived from the Nahuati word chain meaning "Oily" (Salvia hispanics, Wikipedia) They are originally from Mexico then spreed around to Central and South America.

 

 

 

Why called Super Food??

Because it contains healthy omega 3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and calciums. Every healthy ingredients that we need to keep ourself going is in Chia Seeds.

The chia seeds expand when the water is added. Now days, people eat chia seeds so they can get full quickly so they won't ever eat.

From a long time ago, it was said "one tea spoon of chia seeds and glass of water may keep running for 24hours.

So easy to purchase now days. Check the web site below for more informations.

 

Chia Seeds | NavitasNaturals.comchia seeds aztec superfood The Mayans and Incans revered the tiny, but nutrient-dense, chia seed as a staple food along with corn and beans. In fact, 'chia' is the Mayan word for 'strength.'

Chia Seeds: Miranda Kerr’s Must-Have Morning Superfood - Birchbox UK BlogCHIA SEEDS: MIRANDA KERR’S MUST-HAVE MORNING SUPERFOOD WEDNESDAY 17 JULY 2013 It’s not always easy, ...CHIA SEEDS: MIRANDA KERR’S MUST-HAVE MORNING SUPERFOOD WEDNESDAY 17 JULY 2013 It’s not always easy, but it’s so important to use ingredients that benefit your health while cooking

 

Are people in Singapore health nuts?

So popular here in the Singapore, it is so easy to get them. So I wanted to introduce how easy to get the chia seeds to add to your healthy life style and how to consume chia seeds tastefully (nobody wants to eat yuckie food) So I want to share how I like to eat them.。

I went to the Four Seasons Organic Market in Great World City(B2, in front of Subway)

 

Four Seasons Organic Market

Four Seasons Organic Market was born from the motherly love that a mother has for her kids. When her first child was born prematurely, Ann Tan, founder of Four Seasons Organic Market, diligently did her own studies on babies' food and nutrition to ensure that her child enjoyed only the best food.

 

We have so many other organic stores here in Singapore.

 

 

How to eat the Chia Seeds

I personally put the chia seeds in my morning honey lemon drink.(a half of lemon, 2 tea spoons of honey and warn water) Let it sit for about 15min..then the chia seeds become like the tapioca..it goes very smoothly down the throat. I also add to my yogurt too.

It has not taste and nor smell. So basically you can add to anything that you like.

 

 

at last

So the chia seeds are the super food that has so many respected nuturitions. But as you know nothing can be healthy when you depend on only one thing. You must eat balanced food, or take the protein and supplements. Exercise and sleep well to keep your hormones well balanced. It needs quite work to be and to stay healthy.


Introducing our staffs
DSC 7843a Hideki Kaneko Academies Director
Hello world! I was a professional tennis player. my daughter's name is Hao. I got from chinese word & chinese characters 你好! (Nǐ hǎo)