2014/05/01

Check out our May Promotion!!

Hello, everyone. I am still feeling a discomfort from my new braces, this is Kengo. So tomorrow is already May, and it's a holiday here in Singapore. We are starting the Holiday Daily Junior Challenge too. May comes with full of great deals!!









You can find our advertisement in this month's free paper "JPLUS" and "SPRING".
I hope you will check it out.


Great May Promotion!!Check here!!



Happy May Day!!

I did not know that May 1st is a holiday.

What is Happy May Day??
It's a Labour Day. Most of other countries celebrate Labour Day in May around the same time. We do have Labour Day in Japan but we don't call it May Day.



The Sanwa Academy


open, no matter what kind of holidays, we are in business as usual so you can come and play tennis while you are off from work!


I will be waiting to give you my new tight smile..and
the great lessons to make you smile afterward.

Looking forward to seeing you!!


Introducing sanwa_staffa3 Kengo Hirahata 
シンガポールに来て2年目となりました。小さいお子様から大人まで、コートの中で学べる事はたくさんあります!皆様に元気をお届けできるよう精一杯頑張ります