2014/05/23

$39 for 4 lessons…No kidding!!

Hi, this is Kengo. Have you taken the advantage of our $39 promotion?? It's not $39 for a lesson. It is $39 for one term which are four lessons!!








I hope that non of you are mistaken this great deal…it is not $39 for a lesson!!



This promotion is...
One term=four lessons for $39!!



We have never offered this type of deal so please do take advantage while it lasts!!
Give us a call if you have any questions.
TEL96981384




And..



Since it is so popular among our new friends...
We are going to continue this promotion thru June!!
Anyone who joined us in June will receive this priviledge!!



If you are a member with us, invite your friends over!!/b>







P.S. Thank you everyone for warm birthday wishes. It meant a lot to me and I love to give my thanks on the court!!



See you everyone at the SANWA TENNIS ACADEMY!


Introducing our staffssanwa_staffa3  Kengo Hirahata SANWA TENNIS ACADEMY  
  2 year have passed since I came Singapore. I'm studying English, because I    wanna be able to great communicate with you!! Let's enjoy tennis with us!