2014/05/09

Just a reminder...


Hello! This is Minoru. May 5th was the Boys Day. We celebrate the boys to have good health and life. Traditionally, We put out KOINOBORI something similar to Flags(Fish Shaped) out side. I wanted to take some picture of my son with KOINOBORI but he would not give me a break….







DSC_7121
Ok, finally, how about this??

I wanted him to wear the traditional hat too.
You can make it by newspaper. But we did not have the newspaper to make one…



DSC_7066
Oh, well

TK must have enjoyed it..


Boys will be boys…


Just a reminder...
I will be going back to Japan for awhile.

There will be other coaches subbing for me from May 14th to 26th.
Sorry to inconvenience you and thank you for your understanding



Introducing our staffsminoru kaneko Minoru Kaneko
Are you suffering from any tennis injuries? I will assist to change your form to a natural style so that you can enjoy for a lifetime.
 I enjoy childcare, taking photos, and repairing things.