2014/05/02

So I bought a new bicycle after the old one got stolen...

DSCN6122Hi, everyone! If you read my last article you remember what happened to my beloved old bicycle.
I was talking about looking for another used bicycle back then... But I had a change of heart. Got me a new bicycle!! This is Minoru.






So this new bicycle is cheaper than the used bicycle that I have been looking for. And my first 700c tires. I really love it!!

DSCN6125
Yes

I did choose the flat bar..
and of course the brakes on the handles.

They do have the same type but without the brakes on the handles.
So how do you stop!!???

That is ・・・
DSCN6128

You pedal back wards to make the stop.


So there is not really "No Brakes". The bicycles must have the brakes with any kind of form to be driven on the road.
Some do take out the wires and levers on purposely but that is an illegal.

If you have a pedal brake bicycle, you are in full of training. Forward to go, and backward to stop. I hate to imagine going down hill...



I love this bicycle because it is a very simple kind. It is so light wight too.
I know this bicycle will help me great deal with my commute.

Well
Cross my fingers so nobody take this bicycle away..
DSC_6170
I am keeping it inside for now.







Introducing our staffsminoru kaneko Minoru Kaneko
Are you suffering from any tennis injuries? I will assist to change your form to a natural style so that you can enjoy for a lifetime.
 I enjoy childcare, taking photos, and repairing things.