2014/04/28

Tuesday…My day off..

IMG_1214

What do I do on my day off? I will be watching the Japanese TV's and drinking Dr Pepper, that is how my Tuesday goes..This is Ochi.









I get up so early on my off day…Just like the kids get up super early on the weekends…
I have planned a super full filled Tuesday…I just wanted to share my plans for my day off.

IMG_3332

First breakfast, a Roti Prata and milk tea by Jurong Country club. My favorite curry is a mutton.

IMG_3340

After the breakfast, I am going home to watch all the Japanese TV show that I have taped and of course…a nap when I need it.
For lunch, I will have a fish ball noodles and Sugarcane juice.(I have gone almost everyday with coach Minoru in my 20s)


After lunch, I will go pick up my son.

IMG_3277

And even squeezing a little hair cut in between. The Midori's own by one of our player from the players class.(Velocity Novena 3F) They are really good from kids to adults.

IMG_3328

But my biggest event is…I must get HULK from HEROES & FRIENDS in Seven Eleven. (I promised my son)
If you collect 24 stickers at 7 ELEVEN, you can receive on gift.
But there are eight kinds and you will not not what kind you get. So really, the luck matter.(If any one has an extra HULK, may be we can negotiate…)

IMG_3331

The one on very right is HULK.

So as you know, I am under pressure for tomorrow. I better get a good rest. G-nite!!


Introducing our staffs
Wataru Ochi  
 Hi Singapore every tennis fun!!! If you want to play tennis, Please come SANWA TENNIS ACADEMY! We can promise good advice for your tennis life.. Thank you…