2014/04/11

BEN & JERRY'S Free ice cream day!

DSC04792BEN & This is a picture of BEN and JERRY'S ice cream.。
I have not been having an ice cream in so long, so much pressure being a tennis coach..I do have to watch my figure..(J/J)




So, why a picture of an ice cream suddenly?

Because
DSC04752
I saw a long, long line over the bridge going in to the Great World City.


Out of curiosity, so I go...


DSC04754
Wow, there was an event

What is going on?

What? Free…?
No away, Free ice cream!!
「FREE CONE DAY」
that was the name of the event

So for free ice cream, my family and I stayed in this long line
and enjoyed delicious FREE ice cream.

DSC04798
Yeeeessss

An ice cream!

To my son TK
Probably this is 3rd time
eating an ice cream!


We tried different flavors.

Everything was very delicious.

Well, for my sonOnly when they do this event I will let him eat an ice cream.
Until then, we are on our low sugar diet...









Introducing our staffsminoru kaneko Minoru Kaneko
Are you suffering from any tennis injuries? I will assist to change your form to a natural style so that you can enjoy for a lifetime.
 I enjoy childcare, taking photos, and repairing things.