2014/04/25

Come back!!! Oh, No! My bicycle got stolen…Should I move on??

DSC05561
It was not a brand new bicycle. It has been with me for 10years. But someone with cold heart stole my bicycle.…my ride of 10yrs. I am so sad, I even made it look like very local bicycle so it will not get any attention, but caught someone's attention alright. This is Minoru.。




PA140164
Well, I did a little bit of custom change..Change the wire and rear tire.
in blue…


It does not look like an expensive bicycle.
More like an antique??

Well actually it is a MuddyFox by ARAYAbr It's little unbalanced but even the additional part of SHIMANO was so cool.

I went to China Town with this bicycle a countless time.

So many memories..

But it got taken away by someone..

I am so upset…and sad.
But I need to move on and find a new ride.
This time I am going to get a not unbalanced one, the one that fits ME!!

So, I did go check at the store..
$$$$$$ So expensive $$$$$$
If I find the cheap one... very poorly made.
I am going to ride it every day, for another 10 years or more..I need something strong enough to last that long.

These are my must rules when I look for a next bicycle:

Plain Jane…I do not want to get any special bicycle that catches attention. So the new one is NO, NO.
But steady and good shift and the brakes
The steal frame
Colors and looks that do not catches any one's eyes for 60 min in China town..(So I can get 60 min of foot massage with out worrying about losing my baby)

Of course, it is not easy to find one with these rules.
Even used bicycles are pretty high price (They are used but the original brand so that's why)

Well, I have another bicycle so I will take my time to find the ONE.





Introducing our staffsminoru kaneko Minoru Kaneko
Are you suffering from any tennis injuries? I will assist to change your form to a natural style so that you can enjoy for a lifetime.
 I enjoy childcare, taking photos, and repairing things.