2014/04/23

Challenging in tournament. Good to see where you are

I have been freezing myself on the commuter bus. I must carry something to cover myself does not matter What the weather is. The Air Conditioner is on strong all year along. Hi, this is Aya. I am going to introduce Singapore Junior Tournament today.





The Singapore Junior Tournament is held four times a year. I do recommend to enter yourself. It's good to see where you are and how your practice is coming along. The deadline is getting really close.


STA Spex 2nd Junior Age Group 2014

Place: Kallng Tennis Centre /Farrer Park Tennis Centre

Date: May 31st-June14th 2014

Deadline Date: April 27th 2014


How to register: Online from Singapore Tennis Association Home page.
http://www.singtennis.org.sg/ 



1、Click on Tournament
   ↓
2、Click Tournament Calendar    ↓
3、Choose STA Spex 2nd Junior Age Group 2014 in Tournament Calendar
 Register Online , above right
(For the first time, start from Request Username)


Introducing our staffs
Aya Ochi  
  Let’s expand your friends’ circle through playing tennis! We are having Adult lessons and Kid’s classes at the Jurong Country Club!