2014/10/16

【allout beat 2015】All Full!!

Hi, this is Kengo. I have started to run at night. I am living a very healthy life style.
【allout beat 2015】We have closed the registration for our allout beat camp in Bangkok as October 6th because it has reached the maximum registration capacity.




 If you are still thinking about sending your player there will be a waiting list.
If is any cancelation we will contact you as soon as possible.




If you have registered already, please click the below for more important informations.
【allot beat 2015】Informations↓↓↓↓↓












So excited to see you in Bangkok!!


Introducing our staffssanwa_staffa3  Kengo Hirahata SANWA TENNIS ACADEMY  
  2 year have passed since I came Singapore. I'm studying English, because I    wanna be able to great communicate with you!! Let's enjoy tennis with us!