2014/08/08

The first week of Junior Challenge is done! Good job, everyone!!

Hi, this is Ryo. I enjoyed so much working with kids in our fist week of Sanwa Junior Daily Challenge camp.
The first week started from August 4th and ended on the 8th at the Jurong Country Club.







We got rained out a few times but over all it was great and accomplished a lot.


We had 3 ex Sanwa players flew in from Japan to participate this summer camp.


Within 5days, got to witness everyone improving day by day.


Our Second week starts on Monday. Can not wait to see you!




Great job everyone who participated in the first week. Great hard work for five days streight!


Hopefully see you soon!!



Introducing our staffs
Ryo Nakagawa

Hi every one!My name is Ryo, I came to singapore in 2007.I have been teaching tennis for over 10 years.Let's enjoy playing tennis with us! I look forward to seeing you soon!