2014/08/18

The ALL SINGAPORE OPEN DOUBLES WINNERS…US!!


Hi, this is Ochi.
So happy to announce that Shoki and I have won the ALL SINGAPORE OPEN TENNIS TOURNAMENT DOUBLES. Finally on my third tries.






This was going to be our last tournament together since Shoki will be attending the Universtiy in Arizona next year. We have very bitter memories of losing both finals (1 and 2 year) in Super tie breaks.
We got to win this year because of all the support from the members from SANWA ACADEMY. We can not thank every one enough.
Last week I was tour coaching some players from Japan and got to witness great doubles plays. So my visions were very clear. I think I was mentally ready.



Thank you for the support.


Introducing our staffs
Wataru Ochi  
 Hi Singapore every tennis fun!!! If you want to play tennis, Please come SANWA TENNIS ACADEMY! We can promise good advice for your tennis life.. Thank you…