2014/10/30

【ITF Junior!】It is worth to go see!!

Hello, this is Kengo. I am going to Japan next week. It has been two years since I last visited there.
Congratulation to Serena Williams for winning the WTA tournament in here Singapore. We will have a full report from coach Minoru real soon. Starting from this week, the ITF junior tournament has begun too.









What is the ITF junior tournament? Well it is a junior version of APT/WTA tournament.
The top ranking junior players will be playing the grand slams junior tournaments and seeking to be the world number ONE.
These junior players play and get experiences in ITF tournaments and use it as to step up and wanting to become a pro to play in ATP / WTA tournaments.



It is held every year around this time of a year.


The first week will be held at the Tangling Tennis Academy




For more infoclick here


It is worth to go see the players from all over the world.



On my personal part, I will be gone from November 5th to 17th. There will be a substitute coach. Thank you for your understanding.


Introducing our staffssanwa_staffa3  Kengo Hirahata SANWA TENNIS ACADEMY  
  2 year have passed since I came Singapore. I'm studying English, because I    wanna be able to great communicate with you!! Let's enjoy tennis with us!