2014/07/12

Results from the inter-club league.

Hi, this is Aya. Here are results of the inter club league.



This year, we are going in with three men's and 1 women's team playing tournaments in doubles.

From three men's team, Team B came in second place.
Both Men and Women team went to the finals. We could have won as a pair but did not happen this time...

Men's TeamA Lost in 1st round vs TNT Tennis club
B Runner Up vs TNT Tennis club Winner
C Lost in 1st round vs SCC
Women's Team Runner Up vs SCC Winner


Men's Team B(CHUA CUP runner up)


I participated in Women's team going for 6th win but We lost in the finals. Not too happy about that.

I have to learn from this loss and use it to better myself.。


I hope this experience will let me help the other players through the lessons.






Introducing our staffs
Aya Ochi  
  Let’s expand your friends’ circle through playing tennis! We are having Adult lessons and Kid’s classes at the Jurong Country Club!