2014/06/14

How to play tennis in a hot weather.

Hi, everyone! It has been so hot! I want to just jump in the pool with my son. This is Aya. I am going to introduce our yonex items today. We take catalog orders.(picture:long sleeve shirt $98 SANWA price)









This is inner wear.。
For me, I like to wear as a compression wear. Very important to support my body especially in the games.
STB-A2505Leggings (full length)$102(SANWA Price)
STB-F1504High neck long sleeve shirt$68(SANWA price)





















Mesh Pants $95(SANWA price)The new model has blue line. (One model before have pink line.)




















Arm covers with cute prints $38(SANWA Price)























Order is placed on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Introducing our staffs
Aya Ochi  
  Let’s expand your friends’ circle through playing tennis! We are having Adult lessons and Kid’s classes at the Jurong Country Club!